points of navigation
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
It's raining fish!!
AKA I can't seem to remember that I'm not allowed to tilt my camera while recording video.
Don't forget to catch the California Photos posted below!!
1 comment:
Eden Kitty
said...
Oh, you are in so much trouble! Especially if they're coming right at you!
May 18, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuff I'm Digging, Not Literally
Sleep. Seriously, sleep rocks.
Breezes.
Living life far from the edge. It's great.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(79)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(11)
Well done Ahab
If only the world worked that way...
Dayday
Rumi brick.
More Roses
New Flowers
First Roses of the Season
It's raining fish!!
California Photos!
Out of Town
Windows that don't blow!
►
April
(14)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
About Me
adam
View my complete profile
Followers
1 comment:
Oh, you are in so much trouble! Especially if they're coming right at you!
Post a Comment