And on the 366th day, God created cake.
And it was good.
And He said unto thee - Congratulations on lasting through an entire solar orbital duration! In celebration I have decided to let there be cake. Please accept this as a token of apology for not having given you the ability to understand and foresee my massively complicated intricate plan I have for all of you. Be well, do good work, keep in touch.
On a side note: To whomever keeps messing with the thermostat - its getting a bit tiresome. I'm sending an HVAC guy from the Hindu branch on Monday to fix the climate, although it may take awhile. I know it may not seem like it, but there are reasons the world must be colder at times. To those who feel a bit chilled and need the world warmer, put on a sweater.
Yours truly, Enlightened One
Happy Birthday to me! I get cake on my 10,950th (or so) day of life! Even if I have to make it myself.
Happy Birthday to all March 8thians.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! I wish we were there to help celebrate. We'll send some birthday wishes and positive vibrations from the midwest.
Send me some of those good good good, good, good vibrations...
wow, writing Beach Boy lyrics out without the singing is kinda disgusting.
happy birthday
~andie
Happy Birthday Adam! We should all meet up for celebratory drinks and cake (maybe a gf cake?). Let us know your plans.
if gf stands for girlfriend cake, then just tell me where and I'm there,
if gf stands for gluten free and you made it like the one for Ben's birthday, then I'm coming over right now!
Post a Comment