You all might find it surprising to hear that I've kinda found myself feeling a bit angry some days this week. I'm not entirely sure why, and its not an emotion I'm too familiar with, but I've already found an excellent way to deal with it.
I go out and weed!
I get to rip at stuff with sharp steel tools and my bare hands (or, okay, gloved really).
Destruction, only beneficial. Win Win!
It might be the only thing I have found that I don't have a large sense of guilt about killing.
Good thing there is a lot of it.
And thats the only time you'll hear me say such a good thing about my weeds!
Secondary anger blow off is Unreal Tournament 3.
I'm proud to say I have been ranked 1,863 out of 400,000+ players online, although that stat changes after every game.
I have no idea what my weed killing rank is, but I'm willing to bet there is no single dandelion that can best me. Perhaps in a large group if I were being flanked...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nothing at all wrong with taking out aggression weeding the garden. Gotta have the right tool for the right job though. You're Lobster plate Garden Gauntlets of Fury are in the mail now. :)
Post a Comment