nothing ground breaking or exceptional. but its different for me, and I had fun with it.
maybe the best part is having a feeling of general completion in one evening rather than half a year.

also here is the weeping cherry further along in its blooming. it won't last very long :(
3 comments:
Whoa!! So incredibly gorgeous! I wish those blossoms lasted 50 times as long as they actually do...
And yes, I think there's a lot to be said for art that's created in a mere day.
So pretty! you got the photo I've been wanting to take before all the pretty blossoms go away for yet another year. They're all brown and falling off the trees on my usual route. I like the new painting - it's almost like the abstract form of the cherry tree :)
Love the new painting. The geometrics are almost letterforms, in your own secret language!
The weeping cherry could make you weep for its beauty and loss...
Post a Comment