points of navigation
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sneaky Oak Tree
My neighbors oak must have left one of its kids in a pot in my backyard last fall.
I think I'll keep it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuff I'm Digging, Not Literally
Sleep. Seriously, sleep rocks.
Breezes.
Living life far from the edge. It's great.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2009
(79)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(11)
▼
April
(14)
More Onion
The True Power of Democractic Politcal Positions?
Media Pandemic
Foreign words to live by...
Who knew Bangkok was so advanced?
Sneaky Oak Tree
Thank you Earth,
Happy Cat
New and Improved!
a little bit different
The Kite Runner
Holy shit a snail! and other stories
Yet more market weirdos
Healthy destruction.
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(7)
About Me
adam
View my complete profile
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment